COVID-19 Health and Safety Notice
In line with the new policies implemented by the Singapore Government, we are updating you on our latest policies regarding COVID-19. We are not yet out of the woods so it’s important to continue to protect ourselves and the community. In our effort to safeguard the well-being of our clients and team we have expanded our safety measures and ask the following people NOT to come into the studio:
- Those that are required under Government mandate to be under self-quarantine
- Those that have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- Those who are in close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID and/or serving a stay home notice and/or serving quarantine
- Those who are close contact (living in the same home) with people who have returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 14 days
- Those that are feeling ill or are displaying symptoms of the virus, such as fever, cough, running nose.
What We Are Doing
- Frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas and surfaces within the studio has been increased
- Temperature checks for all clients entering the studio (any clients that show a high temperature will be turned away)
- Mandatory hand-sanitizing for people who enter the studio (at reception)
- Wipe down of ALL EQUIPMENT that have used during class after each session, including props.
- Flex bands and mats will be sprayed down and left out to evaporate and dry before folding.
- Reformer and Tower Straps are washed frequently
- Front desk are wiping down common surfaces such as tables and door handles, with Dettol and alcohol, every 3 hours
What You Can Do
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend your session. (Clients who display any flu-like symptoms will be requested to leave the studio)
- Sanitize and wash your hands with soap as often as possible. Sanitizer is provided.
- We encourage you to take advantage of the wipes and sprays around the studio to wipe down equipment before and after use. Please ask the Instructors for assistance with this.
- Practise good hygiene habits
- Stay informed and be sensible
Useful Information and Resources
There is a lot of information (and mis-information) on the internet. Please try to access your information from credible sources. We recommend the following websites:
- Check the Government website for their recommendations on what you can do to maintain health and hygiene https://www.moh.gov.sg/
- Of course, the WHO is also a good resource – Coronavirus disease 2019 .
In these unprecedented times, you are committed to your health and safety and will continue to update you as time goes by.